דפים

יום רביעי, 16 בספטמבר 2009

Blessed September

That's it, the summer is behind us, I almost forgot it although I thought it will never end.
We had so much fun this summer, We travel a lot and waste a lot :-)
Now the boys are back in school (that also went pretty smooth) and I find my self going back to a blessed routine of quiet and calm work.
I didn't create a lot in the summer, sure didn't initiate new projects, but I did my best to finish custom orders in a reasonable time although my boys were with me all day long.
They are pretty big now, one is almost 7 and the other is almost 5 so I can really trust them and leave unbaked work on my working table and they won't touch it.
My little one, Shaked, started a new nursery school this year, I'm very happy with it.
The teachers are really smiley and nice and I feel good there.
The nursery school is totally new, I mean the building is new, the building process ended something like a week before the summer ended so I decide to give them an opening gift.
I made this door sign with the name of the school, in Hebrew: "atzmaut" meaning independence.
The sign full of happy smiley children that will put a smile on every child and parent that'll come to school every morning.
I love this door sign, I'm in love with every figure I created there and I really enjoy to see it every morning.

Door sign for my son's kindergarten

Door sign for my son's kindergarten
Click the pictures for a closer look


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...