דפים

יום שני, 13 ביולי 2009

Some new sets

Finely I found some time to create new designs.
It feels a little strange to work with different canes other then my colorful ones.
I need to create some new canes pronto in order to produce some new look, I really feel like it's about time to turn into sort of new direction.
Don't get me wrong, I adore my funky, colorful beads, I really do and they sell great!
But it's a little tiring to create the same thing over and over again and I feel like my creativity is shutting down.
I got back to round shape beads, I think that round is really the best shape for jewelry although they really hard to polish, the pillow shape is a lot easy in this matter.
So I created these two new sets and it really made me feel like a beginner.
I'm so used to take the same colorful canes and put them together and now I have to think about the color theme of the set, the harmony of the flowers and of course the color base that can make the whole picture different each and every time.
But I had so much fun!!! You won't belive it!
The whole process of choosing the canes and every thing was very exciting to me and gave me new energy that lead to new ideas :-)
I hope to continue with this new spirit and to find the time to combine orders with new creations all the time.
I really like them, what about you?

'

'
Click on the pictures for a closer look.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...