דפים

יום שלישי, 22 בספטמבר 2009

New earrings!

Finely I found some quality time with my jewelry.
I didn't touch this area for too long and all the supplies I ordered more then 6 months ago waited patiently in post office boxes yearn for a day light.
So finely they got out from darkness to sunlight and we all were very happy and excited.
I really love to create jewelry, to think how to combine the parts and create a piece of art that I'll love to wear myself.
I can't create something I wont wear so every piece start with the thought I just might keep it to myself :-)
I have so much wonderful ideas but so little time and energies *well that's how a pregnant women feel with a huge belly and endless fatigue :-)*
So, I did succeed to find a few hours and grab myself to my working table.
I spread all of my jewelry supplies around, all the parts and connectors, beads and tools and simply dive.
It was so much fun, so relaxing, I didn't want to got up and pick up my mess till next time.
I really hope next time will be very soon, it's a pure therapy and I have to keep it in mind!

So till next time, here some of my last creations:

Heart & Flowing Wave Earrings
Double Flowers Earrings
Rose & Branch Earrings


You can find more of my last creations in my etsy shop

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...