דפים

יום ראשון, 19 בפברואר 2012

New jewelry + New shoots

I'm in a jewelry mode lately.
I've created some new pieces and re-shoot some existing ones.
It's the most relaxing thing for me to do, I love the whole process of jewelry making: looking for nice supplies, thinking about the design, think about the theme of the pictures etc'
I love the new shoots, I've tried so many styles until I end up with this romantic atmosphere and I'm so pleased with the results!
I'm planning more designs very soon.

Jewelry collection





And another turquoise-aqua collection:
Jewelry collection

In the mean time, you can find these and much more in my jewelry shop.
I will ship orders within 24 hours.

Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful weekend ♥♥♥



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...