דפים

יום שלישי, 13 בדצמבר 2011

Work in progress

How does a door sign is born?
First thing first, I create a sketch to organize my thoughts and understand in what scale I have to create the objects.
Then I always start with the had and finishing it with all the necessary details.
After that I go ahead with the body and attach the hands.
Usually after I finish the characters I start to create the background objects.
After all the polymer clay objects are done, I put them in the oven and start to paint the sign, write the names etc'.
When every thing is dry and the polymer clay objects are out of the oven and cold, I glue everything on the sign and attach a double sided glue in the back.
Sounds quick and easy, ha? well no, but I do enjoy the process very much :-)

 work in progress
fairy door sign
fairy door sign1
                 
                  

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...