דפים

יום שני, 8 בספטמבר 2008

I'm back!

Hey, September is here at last and my two little monkeys got back to school and nursery school.
My big one started the first grade, I can't belive I have a child that go to school.
In my mind, I'm still a 17 years old that got this big role of motherhood.
It was really fun to buy all the school stuff, choose carefully the pencil case, the bag and all the accessories.
The change is dramatic, suddenly he have to be so mature and responsible and I find myself ask questions about homework and other school tasks.
So after a long summer vacation with my two monkeys, I finely find myself at home alone actually working and doing *my* polymer clay tasks.
At the moment I'm trying to finish a few custom orders, and then I hope I will start to create some new designs.
I have here on the computer screen a sticky note with lots of new ideas that waiting patiently.
Hope to upload some new things very soon.
In the mean time, take a look at this door sign and mezuzah case set I created lately, I love these fishes so much and I hope to use them in more ways.
Take care ♥
Door sign & Mezuzah set for the Phin family

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...