דפים

יום שישי, 30 בנובמבר 2007

My new signature

Once for a while, I love to just sit in front of my beloved computer and play with the PSP (Paint Shop Pro).
I never actually learn graphic design, and I'm not pretending to be such an expert but I enjoy to play with graphics very much.
So, as you probably know (or not), I designed all of my site graphics and logo.
Its a very simple design and yet suit me just right!
I love stripes, I love color, and I love flowers.
Every now and then, I decide that I need new graphic to my business.
Why? I don't know....because I really don't need to change, I like it the way it is
But the PSP is calling me to play :-)
So last night I came with this new signature:

Its not much different from my last one, still has the same font and colors, but I wrote my name in English instead of Hebrew because most of my Internet business connection managed in English, And the Israelis reading English any way.
The second addition is this cute butterfly that also displayed in my site-etsy-eBay-blog banners too and I just love it!
And you?

Well...That's all for today, Writing day after day its a big achievement, don't you think?

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...