דפים

יום חמישי, 29 בנובמבר 2007

Long time no see :-)

Yes, its been a long long time since I have been here...
Well, I have an excuse...
First, I was lazy ha ha ha :-)
And when I did got here, I couldn't sign in.
So, this morning I gave it another shot and here I am.
For the past few month I created a lot of great stuff.
Lots of beads that found new homes already and lots of new creations to my etsy shop:



I really love to create this cute little bobby pins!
A small and yet beautiful and colorful designs, just like I love!
I really enjoy the process of thinking on what else can I create in such a small size :-)




As you probably know, October was the breast cancer awareness month.
I have received a custom order for pink ribbon pillow beads.
The beads came out beautiful and I just love what that designer (S. slonski) did with them!
Take a look at her gorgeous work:
http://www.beadsforacure.com/designer.php?id=37

For the past few weeks I worked on a big project for a big advertising office and I'm so proud that they choose me over really hundreds of talented polymer clay artist that we have here in Israel.
Today is my dead-line, and I finished the project and gave them to the finel approval so I feel so free and happy , Its like a huge rock that dropped out of my chest!
Of course I will show you the project as soon as I be able to publish it :-)

Well, I'm gonna take my kids from nursery school...The weekend have such a great smell Ammmmmmmm......

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...