דפים

יום שני, 16 ביולי 2007

A new blog- a LOT of work


Well, i started my new blog only two days ago and since then this is all i do.
It's really like opening a whole new site, only it's a site of one looong page with a lot of contents and stuff.
Since English is my second languish, i find my self "braking tooths" in front of all kinds of sites that offer subscribes and more cool features.
I didn't create beads for....lets See.....i think 4 days because all my time (left after home and family) is devoted to the Internet monster.
But hey, i love to play with new Internet tools, i love to learn new things, it is so much fun, i can sit all night (and next morning wake up with sore eyes) and just explore this wonderful world that laid in my little Wall niche and wait just for me.
so now, i think my blog is ready to go out there, to the rest of the world.
I don't know how interesting it will be but i have big hopes for it.
And tonight i might even sit on my $@%^&!@# and make a new pillow beads set.
I miss my polymer clay nights.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...