דפים

יום ראשון, 15 ביולי 2007

My first time (posting) :-)

My name is Sagit and im an Israeli polymer clay artist. Im in clay business more then 5 years now an love every minute.
I leave in north Israel, in the beautiful galil city- Karmiel.
Im married with two beautiful boys and maneuver between work and family, like all the rest of the mom's out there :-)
My creations includ: beads, jewelry, judaica and all kinds of fun accessories.
Im selling my art on ebay and have a shop on etsy, you'r most welcome to check my sales.
This blog is first of all for me, to write down my thoughts, experiences and just pronounce my life, my art into written words.
I love to write, it's a kind of hobby So, read, enjoy and don't hesitate to comment my posts.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...