דפים

יום חמישי, 17 במאי 2012

Psychedelic Spiral Cane TUTORIAL

spiral cane tutorial logo-png

It took me a while to come up with this tutorial although it's in my had for such a long time.
I keep getting requests for tutorials and I'm trying to respond.
As you probably know, I use this Rainbow spiral cane for years in most of my beads and general polymer clay designs.
I love how it's upgrade any surface and add happiness with this boost of color.
If you have a "thing" with color like I do, you'll enjoy this cane very much!
This tutorial contain a sketch with detailed dimensions so that you get accurate results.
You can find this new tutorial in my PC shop.
Enjoy :-)

                                                                  ♥♥♥

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...