דפים

יום שבת, 2 באפריל 2011

New design!

I found a little extra time this week to create these funky beads.
Yap, bright colors does make me happy and I guess no matter what I'll try, I keep coming back to bright, rainbow colors, I can't fight it and I guess I don't want to fight it either :-)

"Contrast"- Barrel beads

I got the idea from one of my clients (thank's Joice) that ordered a few variations of these stripy black & white design and suggest me to create it in a barrel shape too.
Well, I didn't waste much time, my little one was at my mother's all day and I took advantage to work like a crazy on some orders and allow myself to steal some time to create something for my soul too :-)

"Contrast"- Barrel beads

"Contrast"- Barrel beads

I have so so many ideas running in my head but so little time...
But don't fool yourself, I'll be back very soon with some new colorful goodness, Can't help my self ;-)
You can already find these babies in my etsy shop and don't forget to join my fan page and take part in my Facebook fans giveaway!

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...