דפים

יום ראשון, 21 במרץ 2010

Spring Collection

The spring is officially here (It's the official first day of spring in Israel) and its a good enough reason to create some new springy jewelry.

Tree Of Life Necklace
Tree Of Life Necklace


Bow with Crystal clear Swarovski Baroque Necklace- Bridal collection
Bow with Crystal clear Swarovski Baroque Necklace- Bridal collection


Rubi Swarovski Crystal Baroque Earrings
Rubi Swarovski Crystal Baroque Earrings

I'm really excited about this Rubi Baroque earrings, It's the first time I tried this kind of wire wrap, I love how it turn out, this kind of wire wrapping is so gorgeous and promote these earrings to a royalty level :-)

I will list these to my Jewelry Shop later on today.

7 תגובות:

  1. Hermosos !!!! me encantan todos !!
    Abrazos.

    השבמחק
  2. Id like to buy Tree Of Life Necklace, do U have another one? I am from Israel, but now work in Russia. I see the due to date it was available last spring, but maybe - just maybe You can do some more?
    Thank You!

    השבמחק
  3. Hi olga

    Please contact me by mail:
    sigaliotdesigns@gmail.com
    I can create you another "tree of life" necklace.

    השבמחק
  4. I've been wandering around your blog for quite a while now, and I must say, every piece you make is absolutely wonderful! Those Rubi Baroque earrings rock! Yeah, the wrapping makes it extra flossy. Great job, Sagit! :D

    השבמחק
  5. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Bridget ♥

    השבמחק
  6. These jewelry pieces would definitely add an aura of brilliance to anyone who wears them. How long did it take you to create all these? I'm impressed with your choice of jewelry. Swarovski Crystal Baroque is one of the most elegant jewelry I've seen.

    השבמחק

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...