דפים

יום ראשון, 11 בינואר 2009

Hey...

Yes it's been a while since I wrote something but I have good reason :-)
I have opened a new etsy shop for my new line of jewelry.
I decide to separate my polymer clay stuff from my jewelry since they have different concepts and I felt that my jewelry need their own place that will give them the right ambience.
In my jewelry design I use most of the time in all kinds of metals, gems, stones, fabrics, crystal beads and some time combine my polymer clay beads as well.
I think that my jewelry reflect something clean and stylish with touches of vintage commpunents and it's very different from my bright and colorful polymer clay beads and accessories.
So you're most welcome to check my new jewelry shop on etsy
And I have a new flickr too.
Hope you'll like what you see :-)

Oh...I forgot to mention that I have an opening sale- ♥♥♥ Free worldwide shipping until Valentine day! ♥♥♥
Take a look...

Chocolate silky rose necklace

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...