דפים

יום שישי, 12 בספטמבר 2008

Sweets from my sweet :-)

I want to tell you about a good friend of mine.
I know her for 6 years now and we have a great virtual relationship, really, I can tell you she is my best friend!
We talk every day, we can't go through a day without have any updates from each other.
I really love her and I love her also for bringing the polymer clay into my life.
The first time I saw her nickname was back on 2002 when we both participate on an art & craft forum.
When she first came into the forum, we all was into napkins and crackles, until she upload this gorgeous grandma sculpture made up of polymer clay and I remember until today that on grandma dress was a little milefiori slices, very basic millefiori that amassed me! (And all the rest of the forum too)
She ordered me the first 4 or 5 clay blocks and carry away the whole forum into this polymer clay madness.
Since then, We are threesome: Yifat, the clay and I ♥
Yifat is a true artist with many hats, but the two love of her craft life is scrapbook and polymer clay.
Look at this marvellous Strawberry Shortcake sculptor, simply perfect detailed and proportion, I can stare it for hours!

On her shop you can find lots of sculptured sweets that will make you drool!
She makes this cutest pins with little cakes, ice-creams and cup-cackes that can be a great present for seamstress, or to attached them to greeting cards or even stuck them on a birthday cake, they're so so sweet and yummy!!!!



Yifat also love to take custom orders, she can stand on any challenge and she'll never disappoint you, I can tell you that!

*WARNING- Please don't enter her shop hungry!

2 תגובות:

  1. אנונימיספטמבר 17, 2008

    Hi Sagit, my dear!

    Thank you so much for dedicate an all post just about me - My heart is aflutter! ♥

    Maybe I the one who reminded you the polymer clay but you the one who took in to a very high level, and leave all of us a way behind you :P

    I so honored to be a best friend of yours ♥
    You're so Talented and Extraordinary person and artist!

    Thank you so much!!!
    XOXOX,
    Yifat

    השבמחק
  2. Gosh...now I'm flattered :-)
    Thank you ♥

    השבמחק

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...