דפים

יום שלישי, 24 ביולי 2007

Space view

This new set came out after a lot of technical problems.
Making the beads was a lot of fun and joy, as usual but after they came out of the oven, then all the problems decide to start.
First of all i discovered that one of the water sand paper that critical for the sanding process is missing.
So i ask my husband to buy me on the way home.
well, he forgot.
The day after he forgot again, but went out again (after he came from work) to buy me that specific water sand paper.
He found the number that i needed and came home happy.
Happy? not for long!
I guess they made (in the store) a huge mistake and tagged the regular sand paper as a watter sand paper so it didn't suit at all!
Next day (there is 2 days behind us) my husband finely find me the watter sand paper i needed.
I started to sand my beads and discovered( oh no....not again) that i have very little varnish left in the bottle.
So here we go again....
I ask my husband to buy me from specific store that i know they have a good price for this varnish, but they didn't have it so my husband decide (with out asking me) to buy me another one of another company ( "but the seller told me its the same thing"), it didn't work for me, i don't want to make experiences on my new beloved beads.
So, another day went true and i went to another store near home with high prices and not very nice owner.
The minute i arrived the sales lady turn of the light "we are close" what? why? i need something badly! please!
No, its "Ninth of Av " today (a Jewish day of mourning) so we close early.
My gosh, i will never finish this set!!!!!!!!
So......another lost day but!
This morning, my sweet husband went especially in the middle of work hours to bring me the desirable varnish i needed so so bad.
That's it, after a lot of delays, here is today set: "Space View".
Why Space View? because the colors remind me the look of earth from space.
A lot of blue, brown and a little green, so beautiful view and so fragile.



This set will list on eBay later on today

תגובה 1:

  1. אנונימייולי 24, 2007

    OMG! This set is marvelous so all the little triggers you needed to solve were worth it!
    Please keep stun us with yours gorgeous pillow beads :)
    XOXOXO,
    Yifat.

    השבמחק

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...